Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Blessed!



I just wanted to take a few minutes to say how grateful I am to have Bailey and how blessed we are that he is healthy. I have been reading some other blogs, ones I have found through friends. I have been reading some updates on some sick babies. One was just diagnosed with cancer, one is having seizures, and one past away recently. As a mother, I cannot imagine experiencing any of these things. It is such a good reminder of how much I have to be thankful for. As I am typing this, I am watching Bailey pull the soil out of my plant and onto the floor and I am so glad that he is able to do that! Even though he is making a huge mess and will most definitely throw a fit when I make him stop, I am so grateful that he is healthy enough to destroy my house! So, everyone who has a healthy child, please take a moment to thank God!

Bailey is doing wonderfully! Here is a list of his latest accomplishments:
  • His second tooth has broken through
  • He is nearing the end of "his crying through the night" phase
  • He had spaghetti for the first time last night and LOVED it!
  • He had a grilled cheese sandwich for lunch and loved it as well!
  • Squash is still his favorite vegetable (he can't get enough) and still loves anything banana
  • His hair is long enough to comb (into a style) everyday
  • He is cautiously starting to cruise
  • Fearlessly still pulling up on everything in sight!
  • He "only wants his mommy"...poor Jay, it's breaking his heart!

1 comment:

Dallas said...

What a sweet post! I know, we are so blessed to have healthy, active children. God is good. I have been praying for those other babies too. It is heart breaking.

Don't worry, Bailey will like Jay again :). Nora LOVES her daddy now and squeals everytime she sees him.