Monday, August 27, 2007

I Wuv Ooh!

This is Bailey's first sentence! It is so adorable to hear him say "I love you." Even though he can't say his "L's" or "Y's", it is very obvious what he is saying. I tear up every time he tells me his new sentence. He is doing some very cute things these days! Today, I put him in his crib for nap time. Clearly, he wasn't tired because I checked on him 30 minutes later and he was laying quietly on his back reading a book! He was flipping the pages and studying each one carefully. It was unbelievably cute! He played very quietly in his crib for 1 hour before falling asleep. WOW!

This weekend we went to my Dad's and took Bailey out on the lake. He really loves being on the boat. It is so calming to him. We also went to Chuck E Cheese's for the first time. Suprisingly, he was not scared of Chuck E. Me, Jay and my dad won lots of tickets playing games, so I think it was a fun evening for everyone.

Next week Bailey starts mother's day out, so I will be sure to write about how it went!

2 comments:

Dallas said...

So sweet! Nora just says "wuv ou". It's cute, but not near the quality at which Bailey is talking ;). It looks like you all had fun on the lake. Can't wait to hear about his first day of "school".

Anonymous said...

Bailey is so beautiful. he has the most amazing eyebrows and mouth (and I won't even start talking about his eye lashes)!

I wanted to respond to your reply to Dallas' blog . . . I have yet to wear white after labor day also!

You go girl!