Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Big Changes Coming

As you know, very soon we will have a new addition here at the Newton house. Blake is scheduled to arrive in a little over 2 weeks; on the 20th. We are getting ready, but in some ways are no where near ready! There is still so much I want to do first, clean the carpets, organize kitchen cabinets, etc. Of course, these things aren't at all neccessary, but I am feeling a little compulsive about it.

Those who know me well, know I am a planner. Because of that, our birth annoucements are ready to order. Of course, I still have to input the time of birth, weight and of course a picture. But the announcement is picked out and what I can do on it has been done. My goal is to order these the day we get home from the hospital. I don't want Blake to be 2 months old before people get their announcements!

Bailey seems to be getting ready for his little brother. He talks about Blake more and more. He is ready for his baby brother to get here. Hopefully, once Blake is here he will feel the same way :).

This will probably be the last post until the baby comes so I will leave you with some recent pictures of Bailey. Also, I am thinking about having someone re-design my blog once Blake is here. So, if you know a good person, be sure and tell me. I don't want to spend a fortune though.












1 comment:

Theresa, Chris, Aidan and Logan said...

Yay - it's getting so close! Yes, I completely understand about the compulsive "let's get everything done before baby" feeling. I am so there. Regarding blog designs, did you check out my friend, Amy and her website. I think it is a link on my blog. I have no idea what her prices are, but I think she does a great job. Looking forward to little Blake news!!