Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Conversations with a 3 year old

Mommy: Bailey, I really like your orange shirt. You're wearing your favorite color to school today. Look Bailey, I'm wearing your favorite color too.

Bailey: Mommy, your shirt is light orange and my favorite color is dark orange.

-Good thing his shirt was dark orange.

Today was Bailey's first day of school and he LOVED it! I tried to get a picture of him going into his classroom, but he was too fast. I snapped one anyway and sort of got a smile. I will post pics on Thursday after Blake's first day. He goes to music, spanish, chapel, recess twice, centers, reading, etc. This year, since he is in pre-k he doesn't take a nap. He was E-X-H-A-U-S-T-E-D, when he got home, but didn't nap. We left for the gym at 5pm and we got home at 7pm. He fell asleep during dinner, after only eating about 2 bites. I let him sleep on the couch until 7:45 in case he woke up wanting to eat, but he was dead to the world. Even though he has gone MANY days this summer without a nap, I now know he will need one every Tues. and Thurs. when he gets home from school!

1 comment:

Theresa, Chris, Aidan and Logan said...

Oh yeah, we go straight home for a nap after Aidan's school.

LOVE the blog design. Amy did a great joh on it!!