Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Crawling!



Well, he has finally done it! On January 3rd Bailey started crawling. He does not crawl all the time, only when he has a purpose. I know soon he will be crawling all the time, for no particular reason.

We went on our ski trip over the weekend and had a great time. The snow was perfect! Bailey wasn't quite sure what to think of the snow. I think he thought it was too cold:) He looked so cute in his snow suit. My sister got pictures of him, so once I get them from her I will upload them.

It was so nice to get to ride in a motor home. It really made the trip a lot nicer! Unfortunately, on the way home Sunday it was clear that Bailey was not feeling well. Turns out that he has an ear infection. It is obvious that it is extreemly painful. He has not been sleeping at night and cries all the time. I feel so bad for him. He started antibiotics today, so hopefully he will feel better soon.Poor kid just can't get well.

I will try and post some pictures with this, but for some reason it never uplaoded the pics from my last post.

2 comments:

Dallas said...

Yeah Bailey! Nora can't wait to crawl around with you. I bet you are keeping your mommy really busy now. I also hope your ear feels better and you are resting better. I can't wait to see all of the cute ski pictures! Love you!

Theresa, Chris, Aidan and Logan said...

Wow - he is a little mover now. How exciting yet scary! I am so sorry he has no been feeling well. Hopefully this will be the last of it. He looks as adorable as ever in these pictures playing with his toys!