Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Getting So Smart


Bailey is always telling me stuff. What he did that day (when really it was last week), who he had fun playing with, etc. Sometimes he says stuff that never even happened. I am sure all of you with 2 year olds have experienced this.


However, Monday night we were in the car on our way home from the gym and out of the blue Bailey says: I hurt my knee at the gym. Bailey cried.

Mommy: You did? Did they kiss it and make it better?

Bailey: Yes. All Better. Bailey's ok.


I wasn't sure if this had really happened, so I looked at his knee and sure enough, it was skinned! When did he get old enough to tell me about real things that happened to him? I am glad he can tell me about things that happen when I am not there. Especially, since he is about to start back to school.

No comments: