Wednesday, September 03, 2008

First Day of School


Yesterday was Bailey's first day of school. This year he is going twice a week. He had a great time on Tuesday! He got to paint and learned how to walk down the hallway (at his school the 2 year old class walks with one finger on the wall and sing a cute song while they do it). I'm sure he did much more, but those were the two things he told me about. Next week they will start going to chapel. I am excited for him and all of the fun things he will get to do!

We had to get Bailey 2 new pairs of tennis shoes for school because he went through a growth spurt. 3 months ago I bought him 3 pairs of summer shoes in a size 5 1/2 and his toes had started to hang over the sandles and were squished in the others. We went back to the mall and had them measure his foot again. 6 1/2! I could not believe that he had grown an entire size in 3 short months. I am hoping these shoes will last the entire school year. He also got a new haircut for school and he looks so grown up!

1 comment:

Marty Rhea Hill said...

He does NOT look like a 2 year old. He looks so old. So hard to believe he (and Nora) are growing up so fast.