Saturday, September 13, 2008

Bailey has an announcement...

Yup, we're expecting! As you can tell, Bailey is very excited:) Actually, he has no idea what's going on & we aren't really talking about it with him. His world will change soon enough. For now, we want him to be blissfully ignorant to this life altering event that's just around the corner.

We are 16 weeks along & the due date is February 28th. If the baby cooperates, we should know the sex on October 9th. We have not yet decided when/if we will be sharing this news. :)

So far, everything is going well & my doctor is very pleased. As most of you know, I have a history of ectopic pregnancy. So, my first visit was at 6 weeks & things looked good. At my 7 week appt. we had a little scare, but at my 8 week appt. my doctor was confident that things looked "better than perfect". We are very blessed! Please keep us in your prayers as we go through the next 5 months.

3 comments:

Marty Rhea Hill said...

Julie, I am so happy for you and Jay and Bailey. You looked beautiful last night and already have that glow. Keep it up. I love you.

Oh, and my 5 point, WW, homemade enchiladas were so good. Although I made them a little spicier than I like.

Miss L.A. said...

Julie,

Congrats! I am so happy for you guys! I will keep you in my prayers as you go through your pregnancy. Hope all is well! ~ LeeAnne

Theresa, Chris, Aidan and Logan said...

YEAH!!!! So happy for you guys. It is so awesome that we are SOO close together!!

And, by the way, we got electricity on Saturday night, but came home on Sunday. My family still does not have power so we have a full house right now. I bet you just WISH you were over here too!! HA!!! I will keep you guys updated on stuff.