Wednesday, July 12, 2006

I'm New at This...






More and more of our friends are creating blogs. We have been convinced this will be a good way to keep friends and family posted on the "Newton News." I will try to update each week, but for those of you who read Dallas' blog do not expect mine to be nearly as creative!

Bailey is now 2 months old and weighs 11 lbs 13 oz (the 75th percentile) and is 23 3/4 inches long (the 80th percentile). His pediatrician assures me there is no need to begin dieting.

Bailey is growing so fast and we are loving every second! He has a favorite toy...his new mobile (Dallas, thanks for the recommendation). He can stare at if FOREVER. I will sit in his room and listen to him talking to it and giggling. It is very cute! Mornings are his favorite times...he is all smiles. It is Bailey and Mommy's special time together each day.

We hope you enjoyed reading our first entry and will continue to send pictures through the Kodak Gallery. Until next time...

1 comment:

Dallas said...

Yeah!!!!! I'm so glad that you are now a blogger! I am putting the link to your blog on my page, I will check it all them time. If you ever want to use "Flickr", just let me know, it's easy too. Good luck! I am so excited to get caught up with Bailey. I am so glad that he loves his mobile...definitely worth the money, huh! Love you, Dallas