Thursday, July 13, 2006

Take Two






Okay, I am still trying to figure out the picture thing. I uploaded a few on my first posting, and I will add others on this one. It would only allow me to upload 5. Dallas, any ideas to allow me to upload a slideshow with a lot of pictures?

Today Bailey's Grandmommy came to visit and they cuddled and played all afternoon. He is such a happy little boy; even with a cold!

The air conditioner is not working in our house right now and as you can imagine, it is HOT. Poor Bailey has spent most of the day wearing only his diaper because he has been sweating. Hopefully it will be fixed tomorrow and my child will no longer be laying around with only a diaper and a pacifier...classic!

1 comment:

Dallas said...

Julie, the only slideshow that I know how to do is the Flickr one. It's free also, but limits you to the amount of pictures you can upload each month. You can also pay 25 dollars and upload as many as you want for a year. We did that...it is called the "pro" account. It's nice because I take a ton of pictures, upload them, and then all anyone has to do is click on the flickr badge and see them all. If you do decide to do that...free or the pro one, I can help you figure out how to make it a link on your blog. Also, if you ever want to put links to other blogs I can help you with that too. My friend, Brooke, told me that Blogger Help is very useful. I loved the pictures that you posted and am glad to see that the onesie like Nora's still fits. Hers still fits her too.