Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Exciting News!




As many of you know, my sister-in-law is expecting another baby in April. Well,...it's a GIRL!! We can't wait for our niece to arrive! We would have been thrilled with another boy (we are partial to boys:) ), but are SO EXCITED to welcome a little girl and I can tell that Bailey is excited to have another cousin. It is great having the boys grow up together and a little girl will add a great dynamic. It will be fun to see the difference between the boys and a little girl. I wonder if she will be roudy like the boys or a little miss priss. I can't wait to find out!
Also, wanted to let everyone know that we had a wonderful Thanksgiving! Bailey enjoyed himself and the mashed potatoes. He got to play with his second cousin, Nora. They played really well together. She is 9 months old, so they are very close in age.
We took Bailey to see Santa at the Galleria. At first he liked him, he was playing with his beard and everything. Then, all of the sudden, he started crying. It was cute. Bailey loved being at the mall. He is such a people watcher. He even reached out and tried to grab a kid that was walking by! What a cutie!

2 comments:

Theresa, Chris, Aidan and Logan said...

Hey - that is so great!!! A girl . . . what a change.

I love these pics of Bailey. He is getting so big - I guess that happens. So funny about Santa. I wonder what scared him.

Dallas said...

Yeah! Girls are great! Do they know what they are going to name her? I would love to send her some personalized burp cloths or something like that! I am so excited for everyone!