Tuesday, October 14, 2008

As Promised

Here are some pictures from the pumpkin patch over the weekend. We had a good time, although Bailey's alter ego came out a few times. It took quite a while to select the perfect pumpkin. Overall, we had a great weekend hanging out as a family. We went to brunch at Mimi's Cafe, then to the pumpkin patch, home for naps, then out again for a few errands and dinner out. It was a relaxing weekend and it was nice to hang out just the three of us.








I think we have finally selected a name for our new baby boy. We had narrowed it down to 2, but just couldn't seem to committ to one. We have decided on Blake Jay Newton. Both my boys will have their daddy's name-I'm excited about that!

Jay & I have our 10 year high school reunion this weekend. We are looking forward to seeing old friends & showing Bailey off. I will let you know how it turns out.

4 comments:

Dallas said...

LOVE IT! Blake Jay...perfect!

Marty Rhea Hill said...

Love it!!!!! Blake Jay sounds perfect.

(And just so you know, I was going to say that before I saw Dallas' comment.)

Marty Rhea Hill said...

Love it!!!!! Blake Jay sounds perfect.

(And just so you know, I was going to say that before I saw Dallas' comment.)

L. Glenn said...

I like the name!!