Monday, October 20, 2008

Our Week





We haven't had too much going on lately. We have been taking it easy and getting ready for Halloween. Bailey is super excited to wear his spiderman costume! I wanted him to be mickey mouse or donald duck, something really cutsie. I figured it would be my last year to wrangle him into a cosutme like that. No such luck! He barely knows who spiderman is, but insisted on going as him. He does know the song "spiderman, spiderman, does whatever a spider can"- thanks to daddy and he can also pretend to shoot a web. I know regardless of what he wears he will be cute! I will be sure to post pictures after Halloween.


Bailey has started singing songs lately. Not just humming along or throwing in a word here and there, but full songs! He knows twinkle, twinkle little star, rock a bye baby & row, row, row your boat. He loves to sing these songs over & over. His other 3 songs that he likes to sing and has almost gotten all of the words down are Jesus Love the Little Children, Jesus Loves Me & the ABC song. I did get the first 3 songs on video, but have no idea how to upload that to blogger, sorry.


Jay & I had our high school reunion this past weekend & we had a lot of fun seeing old friends. We stayed in Weatherford to make things easier, so we got some cute pictures of Bailey playing at the Newton house

No comments: